Cool, you can have mine! We just have too many cats, and adding a baby to the mix doesn't make it any easier! Overall, they're really good cats, but it's just too much right now. Oreo and Tiger are looking for a good home(s), and it's bonus points if they can stay together. They're brother and sister and have been together their entire lives. Here's some pics:

Tiger is a really low-key cat, but she gets startled easily. She's somewhat the "anti-cat," as you can tell her "no," and she'll actually listen! She definitely knows what the rules are and she aims to please.

Oreo is a black and white version of Garfield. He's this big, husky cat that loves to play with Tiger and our other cat, April. He even enjoys the occasional tussle with the dog. He's not really fat, he's just a big guy. To top it off, he has a kitten's meow, so there's definitely a softie under there!
Let me know if you're interested in either of the two. Like I said, we'd love to keep them together, but if they're both going to good, separate homes, we'll be happy for them!
1 comment:
AW, I want to take them!!!!!!!
But.... I think Maverick would hate me. And when Jester gets back we'll have two big boys running around. Otherwise I would :(
It was good seeing you guys, thank you for coming to the BBQ. I hope your first week back to work wasn't suckass and that you have a good weekend!
Post a Comment