So, perhaps this is old news already, but Brandon, Ava, and I have decided to start a new chapter in our lives- we're moving to Aurora, CO! Brandon has been offered a fantastic job at Cherry Creek School District, and he starts July 1st. The planning is incredibly stressful, especially since I don't have my job lined up yet and the housing market SUCKS, but never once have we questioned our decision to go for it. We're confident that everything will work out the way its supposed to, so we're going to sit tight and enjoy the wild ride.
My last day at Mesa County DHS is July 10th. I'm trying to look at my (hopefully) brief time off as time to get organized and spend extra time with my baby (who is rapidly becoming a toddler, minus the walking).
Anywho, if you know anyone hoping to relocate to an awesome house on Orchard Mesa, pass along the link!
http://www.brayandco.com/listings/detail.php?lid=46073201&limit=28&offset=10&&&posc=17&post=28&cfq=limit%3D10%26county%3D77%26state%3D8%26pricemin%3D224000%26pricemax%3D225000%26property_category%3D1%26radarea%3D1%26searchtype%3D1%26sort%3D1%26restype%3D1%26searchtypesent%3D1%26yb_l%3D0000%26yb_h%3D2009%26vtycount%3D2%26SRSearchDate%3D1245121852%26SRRecordCount%3D28%26SRPageCount%3D3%26SRPage%3D2
PS to my cousins- You know you want to live across the street from your mom ;-)
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment