Now that I've quite certainly lost any followers I might've had on my blog, I figure I'll blog for blogging's sake. Updates:
-Ava will be 1 year old in 12 days. Where the hell has time gone?
-No, she isn't even crawling yet, but she can roll around like the crazy little baby she is. Walking does seem to interest her, but she needs help. Not too worried anymore about this stuff. I never crawled because I had amazing cousins to carry me around everywhere. Pretty sure Ava's going to take after me and go straight to walking. When she's ready.
-She pretty much has a full set of teeth already, and has had them for quite some time. Weird.
-We teach her tricks like she's a puppy. She can wave, blow kisses, put her hands over her ears when we say "Earmuffs!" (which comes in quite handy when we want to talk about adult stuff), give high fives, and she laughs when everyone else does because she wants to be part of the group.
-She's an adrenaline junkie. A favorite past time is being swung around by her feet.
-She dances. Cutest damn thing you ever saw.
-Ava says "Dada" when she's happy. She says "Mama" when she's upset and needs something.
2 comments:
My how she has grown. She is so dang cute!!! Im glad you updated, I will be a follower as long as you keep blogging. I love to see how Ava has grown.
Weren't you the one that just scooted around on your bum?! I totally remember either you or one of your siblings doing that! I don't really remember carrying you around, but Savannah and Daniel... I think they were hooked to my hip for the first few years of their lives!
Ava is such a doll baby. Hopefully I'll get to see her in person again before she's graduating from HS! :)
Post a Comment